Thursday, June 10, 2004

LearnScope - Learning Both Ways

As part of my Flexible Learning Leaders - Professional Development Plan, I have nominated to participate in the Learnscope 2004 project "Working Both Ways" online forum.

The aim of the project is to connect practitioners in Aboriginal Education around the country to share ideas and learn from each other’s good practice.

This project is about “extending networks through collaboration” and guest speakers will discuss learning solutions clarifying issues and gathering ideas that work for Indigenous people. The aim is to invite the sharing of good methodology to contribute and assist Australia’s Indigenous Community in the transition to the information economy.

I am looking forward to expanding my network of like minded practictioners to share good practice, flexible and culturally appropriate methods for use in Indigenous communities.

I'll keep you posted with my findings.........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home